The Storer Family Bell

The Storer Family Bell
Our bell

Thursday, December 26, 2019

#52 You. 52 Ancestors in a Year


#52 You. 52 Ancestors in a Year

The last blog of the year!  And the blog challenge topic is “YOU”!  

You” is a definite challenge!  

But “YOU” are the readers that read my blog!  Thank YOU for taking the time to read it.  



I will never run out of ancestors to research!




I use the blog as an opportunity to share my family stories and history.  Some of the readers are family and others are just interested in family history.  

Because I inherited many pictures along with family stories the blog seemed the easiest way to share.  The addition of the blog challenge makes me write for “You” each week.  Hopefully I have material to write about, but now at the end of the year; I guess I have!  I have successfully completed the challenge of 52 Ancestors in a Year!

So what’s next for “YOU”?  

Well….I will continue the blog and next year’s challenge of 52 Ancestors in a Year.  Different topics (I’m told) so hopefully I have material!  I really don’t make anything up!  

Creating the blog and stories forces me outside of my zone.  I have to learn more and research more.  Two things I like doing!  I truly have enjoyed the year of blog challenges.  


So….hope YOU continue to read and encourage me to write in 2020!

No comments:

Post a Comment