The Storer Family Bell

The Storer Family Bell
Our bell

Monday, December 23, 2019

#51 Future-priority for Sydney. 52 Ancestors in a year

#51 Future. 52 Ancestors in a Year


The topic for the blog this week is Future.  While there are times I would like to go back in Time, I must think of the Future!



Who wants to help sort pictures?






And the future of genealogy and my genealogy future.  

I have a few items on my checklist to accomplish in 2020. A BIG list!

I am lucky to be researching in this era of digitization so I can research from home by accessing on-line records.  In my pajamas, usually in the early morning hours with my coffee!  There are still records to find!  Since some are not digitized that means I have to find them.  

My priority list for 2020:

1.  A research trip to Pennsylvania.  There are Shaffner’s and Kurtz’s to find!

2.  Research at the National Archives in Washington D.C.  

3.  Research a common ancestor that perhaps Leroy and I have that came over on the Mayflower!  Preliminary research indicates a common ancestor, so records need to be found!

4.  Blog again for 52 weeks!  There will be another 52 Weeks of Ancestors in 2020. 

5.  Attend a national genealogy conference.

6.  The most important task on the list is organize pictures!


7.  Inspire others to work on their family history.

1 comment:

  1. Like your desk very much , it looks quite organized. This is one of my goals for next year , to get my 'picture box' organized so your nu 7 is unfolding.

    ReplyDelete