The Storer Family Bell

The Storer Family Bell
Our bell

Thursday, August 27, 2015

August 28th, 1913-Thursday

Up early, very foggy morning.  Rode H8, like him fine.  Stopped for lunch and I put on Sandy's chaps.  Had pictures taken several times.  Ethel's birthday.  Reached West Yellowstone on return trip home in the afternoon.  Got some ice cream.  Camped near town.  Ethel, Mabel and boys went into town in the evening.

In preparing my next blog series, I started going through albums and pictures.  And I found 2 new ones of Yellowstone Park.  


John F. Shaffner--looks like he is on a pier at a lake.  I like his gloves.



They did see bears!  There are 3 in this pictures



In this pictures, Grandpa Shaffner was on H8.  I like that he could label and name all the horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment