The Storer Family Bell

The Storer Family Bell
Our bell

Sunday, February 14, 2021

#6-2021. Valentine. Sweetheart Swirl 1946





#6-2021.  Valentine

Sweetheart Swirl 1946



More dancing-Sweetheart Swirl
Washington State College
Pullman, Washington




Since my mother made scrapbooks beginning in the 1930’s, I thought it would be fun to find old valentines for this week's challenge.   She kept every card ever given to her, I am quite sure.  But as I began looking through her scrapbook of her college years I found this gem; Sweetheart Swirl of 1946.


Apparently Mom & Dad were dating!  She saved the dance program and her corsage.  Along with their marriage license!  




The page of her scrapbook!







The dance program



My Mom's dance card!





The best artifact
They were illegally hitched!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment